Title: Managing Partner
“Some people look for a beautiful place, others make a place beautiful“-Hazrat Inayat Khan.
Through philanthropy, I believe little changes, make a big difference. Whether that is in giving good back to the world or staging your home for the public. For years I have done events, for politicians, campaigns, and charity. Enhancing someone’s life through relationships, home or charity, is something I strive for. Making a homeowner feel comfortable in taking the next steps to sell their home and move to the future, is an endeavor I value.
Reese T. Phillips II
Reese is the Founder and President of Phillips Staging. With over 15 years of real estate, management & finance experience, he oversees all aspects of each project from inception to completion. As a local real estate investor himself, his knowledge of risk management is remarkable & he serves to enhance all aspects of each client’s project through his network and resources. Reese’s expertise in finance, local real estate & business processes enables Phillips Companies to provide it’s investors, partners & clients a competitive edge in today’s local real estate market.
- Kappa Sigma Fraternity: Brother
- Arizona State University Alumni Association: Lifetime Member
- Financial Education Foundation of Idaho A Nonprofit Organization: Co-Founder and President
- Boise Metro Chamber of Commerce / BYP: Member
- Arid Club: Member | Membership Committee Member
- Rotary Club of Boise Centennial: Member | Fundraising Committee
- Idaho Humane Society: Volunteer