Home Renovations & Remodeling For Boise, Meridian & Eagle
Phillips Staging & Design provides home renovations services in the greater Treasure Valley. We can handle your home renovation project from start to finish by offering home design services as well as home remodeling services.
Home renovation services include: kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, home additions, garage additions, 2nd or 3rd level additions & deck installation. We work as a team or on an individual basis, separating or phasing the services per our customer’s wants or budget.
Our Preferred Contractors
Builders (general contractors) provide construction services based on construction documents and are best suited to define construction methods and sequences, estimate costs, and coordinate the work of subcontractors. The builder provides an estimated construction fee projection and schedule for the work. Our contract with the builder may be based on a lump-sum price or be billed on time and materials, or T&M basis, with or without a guaranteed maximum price, or GMP, determined at the start.
As the client, you can sit back while we find your designer & builder. Do not begin any work until you have signed contracts detailing the work to be done, the schedule, and the amount and timing of all payments due.
Get Your Home Styled & Ready To Move
Get consulting by the hour to get an idea of what needs to happen. Starting at $75/hr.
We Design & Build – Then Enjoy or Sell Your Home
Hiring a “design-build” company allows you to obtain both design and building services from a single source. It saves time and money. Phillips Staging & Design offers design and construction services together or separately from each other. Integrated design build strategy allows us to provide better service, seamless communication and quality control.
- CONCEPT PLANNING
- First, Phillips Staging & Design will begin the Pre-Design process and get to know the client and figure out what best fits their needs. If an agreement is reached, there will be a pre-construction agreement signed by both parties.
- DEVELOPING PROJECT DESIGNS
- Next, Phillips Staging & Design will begin the design process. This stage if very important as it will illustrate and describe the client’s vision with the designer’s inspiration.
- It is critical to begin by establishing a realistic budget that both the client and the construction team are comfortable with.
- During the design process, the designer and contractor will work together on material and product selection.
- COMMITTING TO CONSTRUCTION
- Then, when at the point of signing the construction agreement, the designer and builder can begin to specify detailed parts of the design.
- PROJECT PLANNING & PRE-STAGING
- Now, Phillips can begin to plan how the design will get to the built with the end result in mind. This can include permitting, scheduling, and pre-construction meetings.
- PROJECT CONSTRUCTION
- After the planning stage, the project is constructed with a high level of quality. Everything was done in one contract, so there will minimal change orders and no re-design required.
In the past, Boise interior design was grouped together with the process of building. By hiring an experienced interior design team we will ensure that we effectively use your surrounding space to reflect your well-being and own functional space. At Phillips Staging & Design, our interior designers work with clients on creating spaces they love to be in. The spaces must reflect the client’s personal style so they feel happy and relaxed. We always think inside out and outside in to create the house that looks unified.
In the process of interior design in residential applications, we discuss our client’s daily routine, how they move around the house. We talk about their characters and the way they function throughout the day. This is how we determine the client’s needs for the space. We look at different photographs of interiors to determine their style. We field measure existing conditions and analyze the existing spaces. In schematic design, we come with laptop and projector to make a presentation of the design. We can make changes while talking with the clients. Sometimes, it is necessary to connect virtually through different media. Our conversation and client’s involvement in the project does not stop until we are done with the project.
In later phases of the design we develop details, choose materials and colors, furniture and lighting. We coordinate our drawings with engineers. At the end of the design process we select the contractor and come to the site to verify that everything is being built according to the drawings.
A bathroom has three basic requirements. It must be functional, waterproof and relaxing. Bathrooms must reflect our personality and should be designed with privacy in mind.
The best kitchens are warm, inviting, and personal. A well-designed kitchen is the one with high-quality materials and details. A good layout is a combination of storage, function, and aesthetics.